3.02.2008

Nostril.

I got my nose pierced this evening. i love it. this is something i have been kicking around in my head for almost ten years now. we were not allowed to have nose piercings at my little private high school, so i figured i would wait until college. then i never got around to it. after that, i worked in a job where it was questionable as to how it would be received. so i never did it then either. now, i find myself in an environment where i dress more professionally than my coworkers. plus, my boss is from India. i figured that a nose ring would be the thing least likely make a negative impression with her (after all, my dreadlocks were more concerning to me during the interview process. she never said a word about them and i was practically hired on the spot...!)


so there you have it. i feel completed. i feel exactly like myself. dreads and a nose ring. it's really how i've always seen myself. ta ta!

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger the holly said...

welcome to the pierced club! its fantabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home