3.08.2006

hip hip hooray?

tonight at yoga i was all hip hip but no hooray. i couldnt find a balance, my body felt like one side was shorter than the other...the best way i can describe it is that i felt wavy. or crooked. it was the most non-calm night in a while. i suppose you win/lose some but i admittedly expect to be a winner if i go to yoga. BUT. then i went to the shadow lounge. at least my SOUL feels more aligned than my body does now. going to SL is like doing musical yoga. i did not play my best, but it doesnt really matter there. everyone loves everyone else. a friend hopped up on stage with me and added some sweet cello lovin to one of my newest songs and i think it worked. it was like a breath. but i digress. truth is, i'm beat. bed has called my name several times and it is time for me to respond. farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home