10.25.2007

the simple life.

i live much like laura ingles wilder. a few differences: instead of a fiddle, i have a laptop. (i am very dexterous.) instead of sitting in a room with a warm fire, i am sitting in a room with two televisions, two laptops, two cell phones and two types of chocolate.



let me explain. Linda (housemate) wanted to watch the game. I wanted to watch the office. we both sort of wanted to watch what the other person was watching. Linda decided to move the TV from her room into the living room so we could do both. we are both doing work on our computers. we mute the little tv during commercials.







ps i'm not sure Laura Ingles Wilder had a fiddle.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat-

I loved this post...I don't visit your site as often, but I always find your thoughts entertaining. On a personal note, I love the office...it's our favorite tv show!

~Chris D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home