3.03.2008

Simple Gifts

good morning, all. yesterday julie asked me if anything particular was happening in my life. the reason she asked this is due to the fact that, historically speaking, my tendency is to lavishly spend money during major life transitions. i also do things like "cut my hair" (before the dreads), or "buy a computer", or "pierce my nose".


my only response to her was that i supposed things were moving and shaking. any new major changes? i guess not particularly. but perhaps my actions have become somewhat like my music--a bit self-prophetic, hmm? i am eager to see what new and unexpected turn my life decides to take in the next week or two.



to turn, turn will be our delight
and by turning, turning, we'll come 'round right



also, my arm still hurts. i think it was beginning to hurt less, but i'm not positive about that. I'm back to thinking it is tendonitis because i tried to play the guitar a little last night (stupid i know) and now it hurts again. so there's that.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger A. said...

i'm sorry. i have to say it.

1)ice
2)ibuprofin every 4-6 hours
3)rest your poor forearm (yeah, yeah, i know)

k. love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home