10.04.2008

ok.

also my brother got engaged, but i wasnt allowed to talk about it at first because our older sister (who lives in tanzania) was vacationing in Rwanda with her family and he couldnt get in touch with her right away to break the news. but now she knows so it's fair blog-game.



my blog has been up and running for three years. do any of you people still read it? hmm. i wonder. i have another question. so do some people go back and read through years of someone else's blog? i can't say that i have...but i have read through my own blog a few times. i like to do that once in a while. it is weird to revisit old thoughts in some ways. anyway.



i had breakfast with julie and we went for a long walk around town. very lovely. early autumn is my FAVORITE season.


maybe i will also try to go to the beach today.

3 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger The Peck Family said...

I always read your blog so keep it coming! I'm so glad you posted something new. I was starting to despair.... :-) Love you! Liz

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Linds said...

yes I read it too :) -Lindsay

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat-

I read it occasionally...keep writing! You inspire me to someday write a blog...LOL!

~CJD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home