3.03.2008

Q: what's moving? what's shaking? what's breaking?

A: my car.


to all of the above. sometimes i do this thing where i try to estimate how much car repairs will cost. i guess high so that i will be less disappointed when i hear how much it is. well, i guessed high. i also guessed wrong. the actual cost is higher than even i anticipated.





in times like these, i wish i had a huge family that all lived together and could shuffle things like vehicles. then again, wish i didn't have a car at all. it causes too much pain and anguish.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger The Peck Family said...

Pole sana, rafiki yangu which means "Very sorry, my friend!" Cars are one of those awful necessities. You love them and hate them. By the way, I love it that you got a nose ring. I wonder if I should get one too and then all three O'Leary girls would match? Although actually you don't see a ton of them here in Mwanza. Love you! Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home