4.03.2006

how oft and swift doth come the changing wind

i was in a perfectly fabulous mood when i left for work this morning. my entire workday, however, proved to be one of the most stressful ones i have had in a long time. legally i cannot go into much detail. suffice to say, i am just plain tired. and i need to go grocery shopping. on the upside, there is a marvelous man who loves me, and he has literally been a ray of light on this bleary, wet day. he probably won't always be a constant, but it is certainly nice to have today. Here is the important thing: I am encouraged when i remember that no matter how much my life changes, the one thing that remains the same is god. what a relief. i mean, honestly.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one! Can I just point out how funny and totally cheesy it would have been if things were slightly different and you had said "He has literally been a Ray of light on this bleary, wet day." :) Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home