3.22.2006

the sky, in fact, has not fallen. nor will it.

the other day i was at work with my darling little clients. these tremendous little people are the best parts of my life. so anyway we had play time with the kids (about ten of them) and i set out these toy gears that you build things with. two of the boys spontaneously invented a song that went something like this: Gears are fun!/ Gears are Great!/ Build and build!/ I just can't wait!/ basically the moral of this post is that in a certain sense, my heart pretty much sang that song all day. kudos to any of you who know whatever the hell i am talking about. i love you dearly. no for real. you are the color in my life, and together we happily make sky mosaics with the little forgotten pieces of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home