4.03.2006

monday monday

monday morning. ahhhh. i feel great. life is good, god is good. i had a minimal fiasco earlier in the week re: my cell phone. loooong story short, i will be getting a new phone sometime in the next week or two. and a new phone number, so those of you who call me, i will keep you posted. to tell you all the truth, i am really excited about my life. It has dramatically and wonderfully changed over the past few weeks. yesterday, i had a difficult conversation with a close friend that went much better than it could have. i am also deeply thankful for the people in my community (who love me dearly.) recently i feel as though i have so much to say that i cannot possibly begin to say it all. my heart and head are full. so for now i will just say that this has been the most incredible lenten season i have ever experienced. for some reason, i am the beneficiary of unfathomable grace, mercy, provision and protection. well, i am off. it is time to whistle while i work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home