7.22.2006

aahhhhh.

feels good to be full, although eating passed that critical point sends me into food coma. this is where i currently find myself. happily, sleepily fat and sluggish. it also rained today, and the rain cooled the city. i sit on my bed and look out over the city as the sun grows dim and little lights start to flicker into place on the streets and in the buildings. my windows are open and the breeze delicately dances through my lamp-lit room carrying with it a message of new beginnings and strength for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Peter Cava said...

I like when you're happily, sleepily fat and sluggish. It's really cute.

This post makes me hungry. I'm going to go get a midnight snack.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh! Oh! "happily, sleepily fat and sluggish"..."We'll be sleek as walruses!" I miss you.

Love, me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home