8.23.2006

enemy inside

the light in the corner of my room bathes my sleeping frame and i recall every moment of the last year i turn kind of like a restless page waiting for the plot twist in the novel i've begun to work through where it too at the bottom of the bedside rests cause i've seen the enemy inside i've seen the enemy inside but next time around this last time behind us we'll take what's before us we better wise up this time around we better wise up from outside the window peeks in the unknown shaking me right on cue and i don't know whether i should feel surprised or feel bored cause in truth i know it's been there all along to scare me back inside of my head but you know it's almost a comfort at this point and it's not really the thing that alarms me the most cause i'm afraid of the enemy inside i'm afraid of the enemy inside but next time around the last time behind us we'll take what's before us we better wise up this time around we better wise up

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger greensing said...

i want to hear it NOW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home