3.03.2008

hallelujah.

my church is wonderful. i called the office today to see if anyone was free tomorrow afternoon to drive me five minutes to pick up my car so that i don't have to walk for twenty minutes in the pouring rain. someone offered to assist me. now my day is somewhat sunnier...although the financial blow from the car repairs is hitting me quite hard.


i have the money. i just don't have much more. it's discouraging to dump my savings into a vehicle i most likely won't have in another year. my options are limited.


wanna know my dream list?

1) win a million dollars. just kidding.
2) have someone give me a new car.
3) win a million dollars TAX FREE.
4) be paid to write choral music and have that money be enough to sustain a reasonable existence.

yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home