4.03.2006

cue "FAT LADY"

yup. i am going to see Tosca tomorrow with a friend. he asked me sort of last-minute today and it seemed like a fine idea. (tosca is an opera). For all of you who live under the illusion that my musical preferences extend only to the folk/acoustic type, let you now be hereafter corrected. i. love. classical. music. love it. in fact, i studied it in undergrad and took such delightful classes as "opera workshop" and "counterpoint". I began as a piano major but switched to voice my second year. i studied under an extremely gifted vocal instructor and think of her every single time i smash my vocal chords to smitherines at smokey clubs. but i digress. to the opera! make haste! oh sweet nostalgia. your visits come far too long between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home