8.26.2006

three...two...one...ignition

apparantly scientists around the world have concurred that PLUTO no longer fits the criteria of "planet". i learned this during fourth grade science class yesterday. see what happens when you don't watch the news? you miss important life altering info. also, my client asked me if i knew the three kinds of eclipses. i could only think of two. he informed me that the three types are SOLAR eclipse LUNAR eclipse and the most deadly of all, POC-clipse. i was stumped. poc-clipse...poc-clipse...? then it hit me. he meant apocolypse. it was brilliant. certainly, this is indeed the most deadly of all eclipses. i love my job.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jersey said...

thaaanks for the obnooooxious messssaaageeeee.. i listened to it about three times in a row because i was laughing so hard.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Dude. Kids. Can't live without them. that's hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home