3.22.2008

Climb Away.

Climbing is so liberating! I spent the majority of my afternoon/early evening at a rock gym with a friend. I almost forgot how much I love to climb. I was pretty rusty, but by the end I had figured out one of the tricky moves on a 5.9. I plan to conquer this route in the near future.


I've been into yoga the last few years (it's a very valuable practice), but nothing beats the sense of accomplishment after a good climb. I think I sometimes grow weary of yoga because it can be too individualistic. Climbing, on the other hand, requires you to be dependent on another person.


here's my great news for the day: I found a climbing buddy. We plan to go out at least once a week.




I'm pretty tired, but it's a good tired. Tomorrow is Easter, a Most Joyous Day. I'm off to bed. I want to be ready to celebrate the resurrection!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home