11.21.2006

rise and shine

once again i am moving to a new living space. my roommate is getting married in twelve days and her fiance is moving in as i move out.

two things. one, i hate moving. really. two, it totally sucks to be in limbo. i am the sort of person that enjoys to have my space be settled and feel like home. thousands of boxes strewn about the apartment do not add to the general peace and order of my life.

oh and let me tag on one last thought. my cd is almost finished. it is taking me a bajillion years to finish because i've been a wee bit depressed the last few months...just enough to make my action-jackson side sluggish.

anywho. thought i would update. be well, all. enjoy the holiday season.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and stay with me! You can spread out all you want.

I'm with you on the depression thing. I don't have answers, but I love you. Be well yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home