10.31.2006

beauty

please don't touch me like the last time
i'm sorry i could be so weak
to let you off so easily easily easily
i guess you play by the law of the land
cause you're the king of your own jungle
but you could treat me better than
just a piece just a piece of woman kind
kind of you offer
but it's another kind of love i'm searching for
forget me not
let me be let me be let me be beauty.

please don't think me too familiar
if i couldn't figure out how not to give
in to you so easily so easily easily easily
i don't remember giving my permission
but then i never meant to let you get so
far ahead of me tenderly tenderly
to my softer side
why did i surrender
to the opening of your heart and hands
but then i should have known better
than to be than to be free beauty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home